Patch Notes 0.4.14 (01/31/2019)
- The quest from last weeks patch have been fixed.
- PC and Mac: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here) Once approved by Google you can play.
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
- Discord: truliononline.com/discord
- Twitter: @ExuberantGames
- Facebook: TrulionOnline
- Instagram: TrulionOnline
- Patreon: ExuberantGames
- Website: truliononline.com
- Website: exuberantgames.com
- Forums: community.exuberantgames.com
- Inventory is now in it's own menu.
- Equipment is now in it's own menu.
- Menu UI for several of the selections have been adjusted.
- NPC Shop has been updated.
- Dialogue Menu has been updated for proper placement of the buttons.
- Chat UI has been updated slightly.
- Skills menu has been updated.
- Stats menu has been updated.
- Mail System has been updated.
- Tooltip on several menus has been updated.
- Fixed character creation where hair was too low.
- Login screen has been updated.
- Quest screens have been updated.
- Player HUD has been updated.
- Targeting HUD has been updated.
- EXP Bar has been updated.
- Settings menu has been updated.
- Reduced the RAM usage by over 30MB
- Fixed some of the issues with the UI.
- CPU Usage has been reduced a little.
- Some networking updates have been made.
- Some character updates have been made.
- Fixed an loading spike issue when logging on.
- Starting quest have been fixed.
- Pink around helmets.
- Player movement gets messed up at times.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design, Graphics Design, and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Trulion Online
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.