Patch Notes 0.4.8 (01/06/2019)
Patch notes for 0.4.8
- We think the Gloplings raided an armory.. What are they up to? Anyway, this quick update mainly deals with bug fixes, but also has introduced some sound effects into the game.
- PC: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here)
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
- Discord: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Facebook: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
- Patreon: Click Here
- Website: Click Here
- Website: Click Here
- Forums: Click Here
- Junk Dealer should have bagged lunches for sale near the Fiendish Hares. He also may have some quests related to those hares available for you to undertake.
- Flimwood trees now have a chance to drop FlimSeeds. These are used in cooking some foods such as bagged lunches.
- Crafting and Harvesting professions should now show your proper levels, allowing you to craft more items as you are able to.
- It should be much easier for mobile users to select their character in the character select menu
- You can now view your crafting and harvesting professions via the menu.
- An Events Log tab has been added to track certain activities
- Took some steps to reduce map tearing
- Fixed issues with blacksmith not allowing you to undertake quests or sell items
- Fixed issues where you could not harvest ores, trees, or plants
- Ghost fight and Last Man Standing events should function properly finally
- Friend requests currently do not work.
- When you are killing mobs for a quest, those mobs do not seem to give XP
- Typing new character names will not show up as text is white. Will fix this on Wednesday’s update!
- Chat does not default to Main Chat when first opened, you’ll need to click/tap Main Chat to switch to the proper channel.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design, Graphics Design, and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Trulion Online
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.