Patch Notes 0.4.9 (01/10/2019)
- We've been working on optimization and have replaced more of those placeholder monsters with the real thing. Here is a big angry bunny!
- PC and Mac: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here)
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
- Discord: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Facebook: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
- Patreon: Click Here
- Website: Click Here
- Website: Click Here
- Forums: Click Here
- Ore nodes have been moved into mines. Copper ore can be found in WestEnd Mine and Tin can be found in limited quantities at Briar Borrow near Briar Patch Farm.
- You can now salvage swords, shields, and helmets for scrap wood, fabric, and metal which is used to craft Repair Kits. These repair kits are used for field repairs of gear. The system is partially implemented currently as we test for balance and will continue to be expanded to all equipment.
- Harvesting and crafting profession exp yields have been changed to allow for more balanced leveling. Mining was previously too low while harvesting was too high.
- Recipes have been expanded upon, with more craftables available.
- Event prizes have been updated. You'll get prize bags which will reward you a random prize and some coin!
- Inventory now has its own special quick access button on the main screen
- UI buttons on main screen are now labelled
- Chat window has had some alterations as we experiment with a different setup
- Many UI issues have been addressed
- Work has been done to address a significant number of performance issues and errors as we try to the problems with mobile devices crashing, we will continue to focus on this as a high priority for next update as well
- Walking away from the repair window being open in a NPC will no longer break the repair windows
- The safe zone at the start location should now work properly. PVP in the open world is also currently restricted to characters level 10 and higher to allow new arrivals time to learn the basics and experience the game a bit before getting brutally murdered
- Tapping on nothing (like the ground) will clear your currently highlighted target
- Tool tips should no longer pop up little windows that stick on your screen annoyingly
- Fixed events not ending properly if only one player joins
- Your saved password should now be remembered and not have issues requiring you to re-enter the password randomly
- Fixed some errors in the arena that were causing server crashes
- Friend requests currently do not work.
- When you are killing mobs for a quest, those mobs do not seem to give XP
- Typing new character names will not show up as text is white. Will fix this on Wednesday's update!
- Chat does not default to Main Chat when first opened, you'll need to click/tap Main Chat to switch to the proper channel.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design, Graphics Design, and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Trulion Online
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.