Patch Notes 0.4.11 (01/19/2019)
- The last week has been really frustrating as we have been working on the instancing system and some optimization fixes. In the end, a decision was made to postpone the instancing system and update with the optimization we currently have. There is still alot more to do for next week, but this will get some fixes out there for everyone and hopefully help with some stability issues. We apologize for the delay in the patch this week hope you all understand we want to make sure the game is playable each week.
- PC and Mac: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here) Once approved by Google you can play.
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
- Discord: truliononline.com/discord
- Twitter: @ExuberantGames
- Facebook: TrulionOnline
- Instagram: TrulionOnline
- Patreon: ExuberantGames
- Website: truliononline.com
- Website: exuberantgames.com
- Forums: community.exuberantgames.com
- Tools have changed! You now will craft a tool pack which contains a stack of 100 tools. Each harvest attempt uses one tool. Success rates for harvesting have been modified appropriately to reflect this change. Old legacy tools that you still have are now weapons, you can simply sell them if you have no other use for them.
- Adjustments have been made to crafting as well.
- A miniboss is now wandering around southeast of the start area.
- Shrooman quest should be fixed.
- Numerous quest fixes.
- No more sneaky sneaky past momma goop!
- Exit for Briar Hollows works now.
- Fixed an achievement issue that was causing issues on the server backend.
- Character sprites should be aligned much better now.
- Fixed Novice hat breaking inventories.
- UI Enlarged and should work properly now for mobile devices.
- Guild menu should work again.
- Several optimizations made to reduce CPU/RAM usage on both the server and client.
- FPS display is too large, overlaps a few things. recommend you not use it if you can avoid it.
- Cannot use unstick button so use the command /unstick in chat if you get stuck.
- Equipment icons are off a bit in the menu.
- Guilds: multiple users in guild menu don't line up properly currently.
- Icons on some hats have pink outlines.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design, Graphics Design, and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to email@example.com
Get Trulion Online
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.